Monday, March 26, 2012

Supplementation.

Working at GNC has really helped me to better understand which supplements work and why.  Obviously everything works differently for everybody, and there is no magic pill out there that makes you skinny and handsome.  Personally I have a high tolerance for caffeine, so no diet pill is going to have me jittery and bouncing off the walls, or sweating bullets.  I started off this cutting cycle with a little purple pill called OxyElite Pro by USPlabs - the company made famous for creating Jack3d.  I will warn you all in advance that if you take this supplement and you have to take a drug test, you WILL test positive for methamphetamine, because it contains the ingredient 1,3 Di-methyl.  It is also 100mg of caffeine per pill, making your daily intake 300mg if you take the highest recommended dosage.  The appetite suppression in the OxyElite is outstanding, I was almost having to remind myself to eat every 3 hours - I never had cravings.  I lost 24 lbs. in a month on this product with a clean diet, and routine exercise.  I absolutely recommend it.  This passed month I have been taking D4 Thermal Shock, by one of my favorite companies - Cellucor.  The caffeine is much higher in this thermo, with a smaller dose of only one pill in the morning and one in the afternoon.  Cellucor has recently released a new, quicker acting, high energy fat burner called Super HD. I recommend either of them.  Along with those thermogenics I always take my everyday multivitamin, the Mega Men Sport, and 4 grams of CLA per day.  CLA is a groundbreaking supplement that is 100% natural, derived from Safflower Oil, and it literally eats belly fat.  Dr. Oz has been speaking very highly of this supplement since it is all natural with no stimulants.  The only side effects from it is a stomach ache if you have a sensitive stomach to pills, I don't ever experience this, but many people (mostly women) do, it is solved by just putting the pills in the fridge and letting them solidify, making it easier on the stomach.  The dosage is one to three pills before meals, I just do 2 pills (2g) before breakfast, and 2 before lunch. Don't think you can get away with any one of these products and see results, stacking everything together is going to make it work for you. If you're going to put out the money, buy it all so you can look the way you want to.  This is YOUR body, YOU have to live with it, so if you are disappointed in how you look, its on YOU to fix it.

Also, Protein is one of the most important supplements, so I am going to do an entire post just about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment